Getting smart with --- Fashion, Trends and Style






Hey everyone,

Here is just a startup of the blogging. This is my first blog post, which I am sure you all are going to love.
                                    


Today’s street style wearing this wonderful coat with shorts and fitted top and spaghettis as you know autumn and winter are on the line.
  

So here I’ve styled myself using coat, shorts and top. You can wear spaghettis or other tight fitted top inside the blazer, well most of you must be having all these wearing stuff in your wardrobe already, and if not then get them (or else you can go to missa more clothing stores, you’ll find out all these styles)  because you should try this combination for once. The look gives you a classy and rich feel.



I hope this will help all of you and that you have enjoyed  my first blog.

Another one is coming up soon. Stay tuned and happy blogging.  

If any query mail me on - sakshi.shania14@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME ON
Instagram: sakshi.shania14
Snapchat  : sakshi.Shania
Roposo     : @sakshishania
Wooplr     :  SAK724

PHOTOGRAPHY BY: NS_fashionphotography
   www.facebook.com/ns1.fashionphotography







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDOWESTERN LOOK